New Applicant Information
Application forms are available from the reception area of the Club, or may be filled out via our online membership form.
Completed application forms can be submitted to the office in person or electronically.
All applicants will be invited to and must attend an interview with the respective Captains prior to gaining Board Approval.
Once approved by the Board of Directors, new members will receive a tax invoice for their membership.
Subscription levels are set annually by the Board each year, commencing 1 September. Subscription rates may be adjusted to reflect a Pro rata amount, relative to the remaining months of the financial year.
THREE MONTH TRIAL MEMBERSHIP
Available between November 2019 to May 2020
- The cost is $500 inc. gst. which will provide you with the Full Playing 7 Day Male / Playing Lady Golfing Membership access rights (not eligible to win Major Events or Trophies). Trial Membership includes golf link, affiliation fees, & $50 bar levy.
- Required to attend Membership Interview with respective Captains prior to Board approval
- If you decide to join the Club at the completion of your trial period, you will only be required to pay the reduced Membership rate till the end of the financial year, August 2020
- Competition Fees are as follows: Men: $17, Ladies: $14. Green fee of $2 applicable to Social Play
- Offer available to new Members only, subject to one trial membership per member. Previous Members are ineligible for trial Membership
- Please Note: Voting Rights or Board Elections are not applicable during trial Membership.
- Trial Membership not available with $100 House Bar Levy Promotion, unless Trial Member proceeds to Full Membership beyond three month trial